When you're applying for an FHA loan the following list of documents will help expedite the process. We can help you understand any part of the FHA loan process so don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.
- Past two years completed tax returns.
- Past two years W-2's, 1099's and any other necessary tax forms.
- 30-days of most recent paystubs.
- Self-employed will need two years tax returns and YTD Profit & Loss Statement.
- Two most recent months of full bank statements for all accounts.
- Driver's License or other official State identification.
- Social Security Card.
- Any Divorce, Palimony, Alimony Documents.
- Green card or work-permit (if applicable).
These materials are not from HUD or FHA and were not approved by HUD or a government agency.