Refinancing a home mortgage can be a big decision for many homeowners. Your situation and needs change over time so why shouldn’t your mortgage? Now might be the right time for you to refinance into a lower rate mortgage.
Common Reasons to Refinance:
- Need to Lower your payment? If current mortgage rates are lower than your existing mortgage rate, the lower rate could significantly lower your payment
- Need Cash for home improvement? You may be able to access the equity in your homes to complete your home improvement project.
- Need to Consolidate Bills? Again, you may be able access equity in your home. By paying off other debts, you can significantly lower your monthly bills. You may even be able to shorten the term of your loan and still lower your monthly expenses. Call Tracy Flesch to see how a cash-out consolidation loan can work for you.
- Want to pay your house off faster? Cutting years off the term of your current loan is a great way to save tens--maybe hundreds of thousands of dollars. Shortening the term of your loan often times includes a reduction of your interest rate. Call Tracy Flesch today to see how much you can save my cutting years off your current mortgage.
- Going through a divorce and need to get a husband or wife off the existing mortgage? Unfortunately, this is a common reason for a refinance. Often times, a refinance is required by the courts. Call Tracy Flesch for assistance in making this process as simple as possible.
Refinancing is an easy way to solve many of your mortgage worries. Getting a lower monthly rate and paying less over the life of your loan just makes sense. At www.northalabamahomeloans.com we’re ready to find the right refinancing solution for you. Tracy Flesch will help you evaluate your mortgage needs and draft a refinancing plan that will save you money.