In order to obtain a mortgage, the following documents may be requested:
- Past two (2) years W-2 and/or 1099.
- Past 2-years of Federal Tax Returns--including all schedules
- Pay Stubs covering the last (30) thirty days
- Two most recent monthly bank statements
- Most recent statement from your 401K or TSP Account
- Copies of your Driver's License and Social Security Card
Also, the following documentation is also generally required.
For a Purchase, all of the above, plus:
- A signed purchase contract
- Realtor contact information.
For a refinance, all of the above, plus:
- Most recent Mortgage Statement
- Declarations page from you Home Owners Insurance
For a VA Loan:
If you are divorced:
If you are self employed:
- If self-employed through a corporation, and own more than 25% of the business, we need the last two years corporate returns as well as a year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
Different programs require varying amounts of documentation. The loan program you select may require more or less documentation. Please contact me for a free, no-obligation consultation.